There are a few different ways to get from MIA to your final destination:
- By Car: Miami International Airport is accessible via several major highways, including the Florida Turnpike, I-95 and the Palmetto Expressway. Driving is often the most convenient option for those who are coming from nearby cities or live in South Florida.
- By Taxi or Ride-Share: Taxis and ride-shares like Uber and Lyft are widely available at MIA and can be a convenient option for those who don’t want to deal with renting a car or taking public transportation.
- By Bus: Miami-Dade County’s public bus system, Miami-Dade Transit, offers several routes to and from MIA. This can be a budget-friendly option for those who are coming from other parts of Miami-Dade County.
- By Train: The Tri-Rail, which is a commuter rail system that runs through South Florida, has a station at MIA. This can be a convenient option for those who are coming from nearby cities like Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach.
- By Plane: MIA is a major hub for domestic and international flights, so many people will already be arriving here by plane. If you’re coming from another city within the U.S., you can often find direct flights into MIA.